The Registrar Office is open Monday thru Friday, 8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. If you need help with student records, please contact us in advance so we know to expect your arrival!
- Please allow three to five business days for document requests. It takes time to collate your reports and acquire official stamps along with signatures.
- A request for documents of a student who has outstanding charges on their account for tuition, lost books, unpaid services or activities will not be processed.
- Withdrawing student must have a cleared withdrawal form before records will be released.
Miss Luthien Xiao, Registrar: email@example.com
Withdrawn or Graduated Students:
Withdrawing From School:
- Notify your child’s teacher and campus Director of Instruction that you will be withdrawing. They will begin to prepare for your departure.
- Obtain the official Withdrawal Form from your campus and fill the form in accordingly.
- Return the form to the appropriate person listed on the form.
- As soon as you are cleared through Finance, you will be clear to receive your official school reports.