The Registrar Office is open Monday thru Friday, 8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. If you need help with student records, please contact us in advance so we know to expect your arrival!
Request your documents in advance!
We only accept document requests online. Please follow the instructions below.
- Please allow three to five business days for document requests. It takes time to collate your reports and acquire official stamps along with signatures.
- A request for documents of a student who has outstanding charges on their account for tuition, lost books, unpaid services or activities will not be processed.
- Withdrawing student must have a cleared withdrawal form before records will be released.
Miss Luthien Xiao, Registrar: email@example.com
If you need school reports or documents for your children, please log in to your Parent Portal and fill in the Document Request Form. (Make sure on the Parent Portal that the button is called “Document Request Form”)
Withdrawn or Graduated Students:
You may request your specific documents here: https://podio.com/webforms/5214311/408534
Withdrawing From School:
If you will be withdrawing and you know the date in advance, please let us know as soon as possible. To make your withdrawal process go smoothly, please follow these steps.
- Notify your child’s teacher and campus Director of Instruction that you will be withdrawing. They will begin to prepare for your departure.
- Obtain the official Withdrawal Form from your campus and fill the form in accordingly.
- Return the form to the appropriate person listed on the form.
- As soon as you are cleared through Finance, you will be clear to receive your official school reports.